In this post, We will share with you My Mother Essay in English 10 lines for all the Classe. If You read the paragraph Carefully then You can expect full marks on the examination hall and class test.
There is a famous saying that turns out, there is no other bond stronger than the bond of the womb. And it is our mother who loves us unconditionally like no one else could and could never do. We are a living part of our parents, and our whole existence is because of them, so whatever we do to repay them will be little compared to what they have done for us. We can only be grateful for their presence in our lives and continue to love, respect and care for them as long as they are alive. Our mothers are the living example of God in our lives, and it is our mothers who try to keep us safe.
My Mother Essay In English 10 lines
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My mother takes care of me and everyone in the family.
- Every day my mother cooks delicious food for me and my father.
- My mother often scolds me but later calmly corrects my mistakes.
- My mother is also very hardworking as she keeps the house organized and has to work in her office as well.
- My mom is the best storyteller because she comes up with these amazing original plots.
- I tell all my secrets to my loving mother.
- On my way home from school, I tell my mother about everything that happened in my school and she happily listens.
- My favourite sweater is the bright yellow one my mom knitted.
- My mother supports all my dreams about what I want to do and what I want to be in the future.
- My mother always praises me and supports me in whatever I do.
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8
- My mother is a living example of an angel as she guides me on my life path.
- A mother does not see any of her children indifferent to the other as she loves them all equally.
- The only person I can trust with my eyes closed is my dear mother.
- A woman becomes a mother as soon as she takes responsibility for the child.
- The sense of motherhood is present in almost all animal mammals.
- Mother’s Day is celebrated every year on the ninth day of the month of May.
- I save money from my pocket to buy gifts for my mom’s birthday and Mother’s Day, but she appreciated my handmade card the most among them.
- On my stressful days, my mom also has a worried look on her face that only expresses how much she cares and thinks about me.
- My mother faced many difficulties in her life, but she tries very hard that I do not face any of them.
- I have never seen my mother take a day off from her duties that she does so happily with pleasure.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Mother Essay for Higher School Class Students
- The place of a mother in a child’s life is irreplaceable, and her contribution is immeasurable.
- My mother takes the least effort to be proud of me because she doesn’t ask for anything more from me than to grow up as a good person.
- Even when my mother is in a lot of pain, she does not let anyone in the family know about it so soon.
- I am often sorry for my mother’s tireless and unconditional effort throughout the day in raising this family.
- My mother’s contribution in my daily life is what motivates me to work hard and give her a better future.
- An ideal mother is one who provides a safe and healthy environment for the growth of the child.
- The only person concerned about my health and daily care is my mother.
- As children, we are not perfect and sometimes we should worry too much about our mothers.
- Mother is the one who keeps everyone in the family day and night by nurturing everyone.
- There is no greater pride than to serve mothers when they become old because it is our responsibility as children.
Set 4 – 10 Lines On Mother Essay for Higher School Class Students
- My mother is the best person I know on this planet.
- I love my mother very much.
- My mother is a housewife.
- She gets up early in the morning.
- She cooks breakfast for everyone in our family.
- She helps me get ready for my school.
- She takes care of every person in my family.
- She is very sweet and caring.
- She is a very humble woman.
- She works for us all day.
Set 5 – 10 Lines On Mother Essay for Higher School Class Students
- My mother affectionately calls me Bablu.
- Whenever I make a mistake, my mother forgives me.
- If the mother is happy, then there will be happiness and peace in the house.
- My mother gives me coloured ice cream.
- Mom brings home the toys of my choice.
- When I can’t sleep, my mother recites lullabies.
- My mother cooks very nice and tasty food.
- Mother prepares me for school.
- My mother helps me with my homework.
- My mother also tells me good stories.
So, we have Shared with You My Mother’s Essay In English 10 lines. That can feat for any class. You will get full marks from reading the 10 line paragraph Carefully. I hope this post was helpful for You. If you have confusion sure Ask us in the comment section.